Why a Utah Entity?
Utah is a beautiful state with terrain that varies from majestic red rock desert to crisp mountain air. Many people choose to do business here because of the friendly people and easy, affordable lifestyle. Utah is also quickly becoming one of America’s top technology hot-spots. Here’s why Utah is starting to raise eyebrows – and why you should take a closer look, too.
Further, Utah has been noted for the following benefits:
- Growing Workforce. Utah workers are young, dedicated and highly-educated. And their numbers are growing at twice the national average
- Education Oriented. Utah is producing more graduates than ever before from its 12 universities and colleges, including three major research universities. The state continues to lead the nation for investment in research and higher education
- Tech Savvy. With thousands of thriving technology companies, Utah is often ranked among the top high-tech spots in the country. Utah is also known as one of the nation’s most wired states
- Affordable to Run. Thanks to low labor, energy, tax and lease rates, the cost of doing business is lower here than other technology hot spots
- Recreation Minded and Livable, clean air and water, Free-flowing traffic, safe communities, stunning natural landscapes, and above all, the best recreation in the world
- Affordable to Begin. Finally, organizing a business in the State of Utah is less expensive than other states